FAA Repair Station X4PR734X
AS 9100/ISO 9001
JCAB Repair Station No. 228
- Engineering Driven
- Staff Experienced In Advanced Concepts of Composite Design, Manufacture and Repair.
- Principal design engineer has designed over 1400 components that are in operation
- Operating Partners Have Over 100 Years Experience
- Primary Staff Have Held Top Secret Security Clearances
- Woman Owned Small Business
- HUB Zone Small Business Qualified
- State of Michigan Renaissance Zone
- Located on the former Wurtsmith Air Force Base In Oscoda, Michigan - 11,800 foot active runway.
WE ARE TOTALLY COMMITTED TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR CUSTOMERS!
- To become recognized as a leader in providing solutions for customer needs; through a philosophy of innovative and integrated materials, design, rapid manufacture and repair of metal, advanced composite and bonded structures.
- We will achieve our goal with a philosophy of innovation, communications and continuous improvement in all aspects of our operation. We will grow our business strategically, applying a value added approach to all products and services.